The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Data on visits, on-page behavior, and time-on-page to serve ads.
- Information about your computer including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system.
- Information such as the email address that you enter when registering with our website.
- Information you enter when you create a profile on our website—for example, your name, profile picture, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, education and information job.
- Any other personal information you submit to us.
What do we use your information for?
- Run ads.
- Orient articles according to user experience.
- Personalize the website.
- Send promotional emails…
Measures to protect your information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You accept that the transfer of information over the internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access our website confidential; We will not ask you for your password (unless you log into our website).